Midwest Tornados Tied To Flotilla Incident

Whenever the US in any way opposes God's program in the restoration of Israel, judgment usually falls upon the US within 48 hours. I, and others, have been demonstrating this for a long time now - you'd think they'd "get it," but they don't. They refuse to.

While the flotilla incident in the Mediterranean was making the news everywhere this weekend, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu happened to be in Canada, with plans to go on to Washington for a meeting with Obama. Once again, Obama nixed the plan, and minutes after Netanyahu announced he was on his way to Washington, he suddenly announced that he'd be going home to Israel instead. Obama refused to have him at the White House. He did not want it to look like he was endorsing Israel while Israel was experiencing world-wide condemnation for the flotilla disaster happening off Israel's coast.

Then judgment fell upon the US.
Tornados raged across Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa, killing at least 7 people and leaving widespread damage across the region.



Like the incident a couple months ago:

If you remember, Mr. Netanyahu received a humiliating snub when he was here in March. He was ushered in to the White House, not with dignities as usually afforded a head of state, but through a side door. There were no photo ops, nothing. At dinnertime, Obama got up and left the room. Netanyahu left in humiliation.

Then judgment fell upon the US

The worst floods in 100 years swamped the northeastern United States. A March 31 news headline read, "Northeast Hit By Worst Floods in 100 Years"


I am going to continue to report these correlations as they happen. People need to realize that the restoration of the land of Israel is a program Almighty God is conducting. Israel his HIS land, given to HIS people Israel1 in an "everlasting covenant."2 Everlasting means for all time. Israel lost possession of the land twice, in divine discipline upon them when they turned away from him. And they've been restored twice, the second time being right now, right in front of our eyes. Scripture tells us that the second restoration will be permanent, and they will never again be uprooted from their land.

For further information on Israel's covenant, see:
Israel's Covenant

For pictorial displays of their promises, see:
The pictures concerning Israel will be on the right-hand side

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Scripture references:

1. Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob my
servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they,
their children, and their children's children, forever; and my servant
David shall be their prince forever.
Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall
be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and
multiply them, and I will set my Holy Place in their midst forevermore.
My Holy Place also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God,
and they shall be my people.
The nations also will know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when
my Holy Place is in their midst forevermore.
Ezekiel 37:25-28

Also see:

Genesis 17:19,

1 Chronicles 16:17,
Psalms 105:10

2. It shall come to pass in that day that the Lord shall set His hand
again the second time to recover the remnant of His people who
are left, from Assyria and Egypt, from Pathros and Cush, from
Elam and Shinar, from Hamath and the islands of the sea.
He will set up a banner for the nations, and will assemble the
outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah
from the four corners of the earth.
Isaiah 11:11-12


4 comments:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Paula, I never listen to NBC, ABC, CBS, or MSNBC for national news. I only rely on Fox News on TV and World Net Daily on the internet for my news.

Yes, I believe that everything, the tornadoes, oil spill, etc. are God's punishment for what our government is doing to Israel, and I fear that a lot worse is yet to come.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering, Reverend. Like you, I've always gotten my news from Fox, Worldnet Daily, and sources from Israel. But I think I'm going to start watching MSNBC from now on so I can see what propaganda they're putting out and will therefore be able to counter it.

HannaT said...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog. I was searching for Tay-Sachs articles for my daughter's website and something you've written came up on an ezine search (an evolution article maybe). Please continue to report these correlations. It's sometimes hard to see the big picture when you're living in the moment - even when you think you're looking really hard.

P Maillet said...

Thanks for your comments. You know, I pray about this "ministry" and ask the Lord to get the links to whomever he wants to use them with. That's why it impresses me that you found my blog in such a round-about way. Praise the Lord!

Yes, for people with very busy lives it really IS hard for them to see the big picture. I get tons of email and reports from Israel. I worked there for several years so I not only have the daily input but I know the senders personally and therefore know their credibility.

Stop by from time to time, especially when something major is happening in the Middle East.

Post a Comment