Storms -A Personal note
















Last week, vicious storms laced the northeast again, seemingly coming out of nowhere. Hurricane-force winds hit all along the east coast, and for 30 straight hours knocked down trees that fell on cars and on houses and on power lines, leaving hundreds of thousands without electricity; and as though that weren't enough, floods erupted furthering the damage.

It was something of an oddity to us here, because all the storms of the past few weeks were hitting all around us, but none of them touched us here in central Maine. In fact, we've had the mildest winter in Maine that I ever in my life remember having, while all around us experienced storms which decimated the areas, leaving multiple hundreds of thousands without power, while we have had spring-like weather since February. There's no snow on the ground. None. This is central Maine, I remind you. The trees are budding, six weeks early. I don't know if this is unprecedented, but I surely have never seen it in all my years in Maine.

There's a news analysis program I watch each day, but this week the daily link didn't appear to be there. I wondered if the speaker were ill. What I didn't know was that the site was having problems with the link, but that it was there all along. Today for some reason, I clicked on it anyway and voila, there it was. What I heard made me sit up and take notice.

The speaker, J R Church, was speaking on the latest spate of severe storms that have hit the east coast. As he spoke, I had a "duhhh" moment as he correlated them to the meddling America has been doing in Israel once again. I was speechless as the realization fell upon me that I hadn't noticed the principle of judgment falling on America within 48 hours of her meddling in God's program in the restoration of Israel. I hadn't connected the dots this time.

Hear it on:
http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/

-Click on Tuesday

Why didn't I "get" it? I don't know, getting old I guess. But sure enough, these storms hit while American Vice-President Joe Biden was in Israel giving the Israeli Prime Minister a tongue-lashing for daring to build homes in Jerusalem. Accompanying that, Secretary of State Clinton did the same, speaking angrily and harshly to the Israeli Prime Minister, demanding that he stop all building in Jerusalem. And then the American President gave an angry weigh-in, not realizing what they were bringing on America.

This vicious storm came out of nowhere, lashing the northeast furiously and causing a tremendous lot of damage. In fact, when I woke up to the news of the storms, I realized that at the very time it was happening, my daughter Sherry and her family were traveling in the worst-hit areas. I immediately went to the Lord to pray for their safety. On returning, she told me that it was very scary, and that all along the highway they were on, cars were off the roads in ditches, and she saw multiple instances of the rescuers having to use the "jaws of life" to get people out. Yet my daughter and her family only SAW the destruction. None of it touched them as they traveled through it.

This morning as I listened to J R Church, the goosebumps stood up on my arms as I was able to connect the dots concerning these storms. Only this week I had remarked to several people that it seemed like the Lord had drawn a red circle around central Maine all winter long, forbidding any of the storms from coming here. It has been SO "weird" to see everyone all around us get pummeled and pummeled again and again by back-to-back storms that wreaked havoc all along the east coast, yet all the while we in central Maine experienced NO snow, and spring-like temperatures throughout that time.

It reminded me of a similar thing that happened when California experienced those horrible fires that left billions of dollars of damage and the loss of lives as well. My mother and sister live there, and it was absolutely astounding that the fires burned all around them, but did not touch the streets around the area they live in. They had been told to be ready to evacuate, and the bags were all packed for that possibility, but while all the communities around them were being evacuated, my mother and sister's area was not touched. There was soot on the cars, and smoke in the air, but that was all. Made me think of Lot as he must have observed the fires destroying Sodom.

So what am I saying, you ask? Am I stating that God literally drew a red line around the place I live in and forbad the storms from coming here? Of course I cannot say that, how could I? But what I CAN do is observe, and I'm reporting what I've seen. And it's something I've NEVER seen the likes of yet -- trees budding in March in Maine??? We've had spring-like weather as vicious snow storms caused blackouts all around us leaving hundreds of thousands in the dark. We're able to go out for a daily walk while all the area from Washington up to southern Maine gets two feet of snow, and then get another one in back-to-back storms? Trees budding in wintertime while they get snow in Florida?

There are a few in the central Maine area who take a public stand for Israel and against America's meddling in God's program. And there are a few where my mother and sister live whose area was also spared while the communities all around them were receiving judgment connected to America's meddling in God's program in Israel. And I'm not saying there aren't people taking public stands for Israel in areas that WERE hit with judgment. I'm only reporting what I have observed, and that is that as I put out information about God's program in Israel, my immediate area was cocooned in total separation from the judgment happening all around us. And the same happened when the fires were destroying the places around the area my mother and sister live in.

We can only wait and see what happens next. In the meantime, I pray that a message like this might touch hearts, revealing to them that God is very, VERY serious about his program of the restoration of Israel, and when America opposes him in this, America is always judged within 48 hours.

I highly recommend the book, "As America Has Done To Israel," by John McTernan, who has charted all these correlations, bringing the principle into clear focus with facts, dates, and observations. I pray that many will take this to heart and begin to show people this correlation that so far has been consistent. I pray that many will start to speak out in opposition to what the American government is doing concerning Israel, lest far-worse consequences happen to this country.

.
.

2 comments:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Paula,

I passed this on to my contacts. I really believe God is sending us a very stern warning. Morally, the U.S. is in the sewer, and what the Obama administration is doing to Israel, stinks on ice.

Anonymous said...

"This vicious storm came out of nowhere, lashing the northeast furiously and causing a tremendous lot of damage. . . Yet my daughter and her family only SAW the destruction. None of it touched them as they traveled through it. . . Only this week I had remarked to several people that it seemed like the Lord had drawn a red circle around central Maine all winter long, forbidding any of the storms from coming here. . . It reminded me of a similar thing that happened when California experienced those horrible fires that left billions of dollars of damage and the loss of lives as well. My mother and sister live there, and it was absolutely astounding that the fires burned all around them, but did not touch the streets around the area they live in.”

This morning I was spending time in Psalms 91. The literal truth of God's word in this Psalm is that those who abide in Him are benefited by His protection. As I was reading your blog, the Holy Spirit was confirming to me that He is in our daily experience through our faith-filled trust in Christ and His Word! He is faithful to His Word! Be encouraged and nurture your relationship with the Lord. Thanks for the observation.

Post a Comment