How Long Till They're Here?

It amazes me, the things that DON'T get publicized by the media.

We've all seen clips of terrorist training camps in places on the other side of the world. We yawn. We've heard it so many times, yada yada yada....

With the current administration in power, how long do you think it would take for the Muslims to start terrorist training camps in the US? Take a guess. Ten years? Twenty?

No. It's going on right here, right now. And you haven't heard about it yet? I wonder why?


.

1 comment:

RaDena said...

I'm glad you're getting the word out. I did a post yesterday on the same subject and in fact posted the same video! Methinks we're on the same wavelength.

Yep... terrorist camps all over the place, and the government knew about them in 2006 and tried to keep them a secret. They may have known about them before then even, and I'd bet money they did. I was running a blog called My Republican Blog back then and posted about them then. I no longer consider myself a Republican but an Independent who wants someone in charge who actually cares about God, patriotism and returning this country back to what our founding fathers originally intended!

President Bush was in charge in 2006, so that just proves that we can't trust either the DNC or the GOP. It truly is disgusting!

Don't worry about not being able to comment on my posts. Sometimes blogger has gliches. Sooner or later it should clear up. I can tell who stops by with sitemeter and am simply happy when people read what I post. You don't have to comment.

Post a Comment